KidStuff Consignment Sales are fantastic for growing families! Not only can you shop for the items your children want and need, KidStuff Sales also provide an excellent venue to sell quality used items your family is no longer using. You do not need to man a booth or be present during the entire sale. Your items are displayed with similar items and organized by sex, by size, just like a retail store, resulting in increased sales!
Participation is easy:
- create an account online for the event location of your choice
- gather the items you would like to sell
- determine the sale price of each item and package/hang it as indicated on the website
- enter your items into the barcode system via our website
- drop off your items at the event venue at the designed time
- log in to your account each evening to see exactly what sold that day
- pick up your sale proceeds and unsold items at the end of the event
- register to participate in the next sale, without having to re-tag your items
What we do for you:
- rent the event venue
- advertise the sale
- display and merchandise your items
- manage the event
Seasonal consignment sales are an excellent way to sell unwanted items and purchase what your family needs next.
Every year, thousands of recalled children’s products are circulated through secondhand markets, putting our children at risk for completely preventable injuries or death. Most often, the previous owner simply did not know the item had been recalled.
If we work together, we can put an end to this problem and make children’s consignment events and stores among the safest places to shop!