Using MyConsignmentManager to Create Tags
KidStuff Sale utilizes MyConsignmentManager (MyCM) to allow you to electronically enter all of your items, print your tags, and manage your inventory. The cost of using this system is included in your registration fee.
Benefits to you:
- Easy to use
- Electronically enter your tags from any computer with internet access
- Calculate your potential sales
- Print lists of your sold and unsold inventory
- Print an itemized donation list (unsold items) for your taxes
- Transfer unsold items from one sale to another without retagging
- View sold items before picking up unsold items and receiving payment
- Access begins when you register for a sale
Helpful tagging links:
KidStuff Sale uses MyCM to make your job of preparing for the sale easy. There are times, however, when questions arise or when you just don’t know where to begin. That is where we can help! Before giving us a call, check out our MyCM Instructions sheet.
Whether you are new to our sale or a seasoned consignor, we are available to assist you with questions regarding:
- Registration and logging into your account
- Entering your items and managing your inventory
- Printing your tags at home or sending them to a printing company
- Transferring your inventory from one sale to the next
- Inventory reports for drop off and pick up
- Finding helpful information on our website
Need help getting started? It only takes a 5-10 minute tutorial over the phone to learn how to begin and be ready for the next KidStuff Sale event! Call us on 502-262-1248 with questions, for training, or to schedule an appointment at your convenience.