Check-in (and Drop-off) Procedures for our Louisville Events. *Oldham & Indiana please watch email for specific details for those markets.
Check-in appointment scheduling is located within the tagging system. Simply log in and choose the best time for you to drop off your items. Keep an eye on all emails regarding specific check-in information for Express Check-In, First-time Seller Check-in, and other special check-in times.
Before you arrive to check in, please ensure that:
- All items are hung with the hook facing left, like a question mark (?)
- All barcode tags have a sort code, a.k.a. the first letter of your last initial
- All clothing is grouped by sex and size range
- All items are well-organized for unloading and inspection
For more information about our Express Check-In, click here.
When you arrive for check-in…
- Drive up to the drop-off area and unload your items using our available bins, boxes, and carts that can accommodate hanging items. Hold onto any items that still need barcodes and tags or that you still have questions about.
- When everything is loaded into the venue, move your car to a parking space and out of the way of the unloading area.
- Come on in to sign in, confirm your volunteer shifts, and receive your presale passes. This is time to ask us any final questions and finish tagging your items. An item prep table will be available for your convenience.
- Proceed to the large item tagging area to fill out claim tickets for high-value items and items that are too large for shoppers to carry (i.e. furniture, pack-n-plays, high chairs, strollers, etc). This protects both your items and our sale event.
- Proceed to our check-in waiting area. Relax here until you hear your item number called, signaling that inspection is complete. At this time, you’ll receive back any items we couldn’t accept, due to age, condition, etc. Feel free remove stains at home and bring back for restocking opportunities.
* Please allow a minimum of 30-45 minutes for drop-off.
Pick Up Procedures
You will choose a time to pick-up any unsold items when you check-in and drop-off your items.
When you arrive for pick-up…
- Make sure you come by at your selected time or pick up time frame for the event you are participating in AND and don’t forget to bring containers if necessary.
- Pick up your unsold items (if pick-up is fully pre-sorted, collect your items by your last initial (sort code) and seller number).
- Check the lost and found, items with lost tags, and un-sellables rack (items found to be stained but missed at inspection).
- Pick up a tax donation slip for items left to be donated. If you don’t plan to attend pick-up, your proceeds and tax donation receipts will be mailed to you or paid via PayPal – in which case we can email you a donation slip. No need to bring a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- We cannot be responsible for any items that are missing or you leave behind. Items left after pick-up will be donated to a local charity. Thank you for understanding.