KidStuff Sale shoppers are busy moms and families looking for quality items at reasonable prices. Many don’t have extra time to shop specialty stores or have access to direct sales products and businesses. If you’d like an opportunity to share your family-friendly products, services, or home businesses at an upcoming KidStuff event, read on!
As a KidStuff Sale Partner, you’ll be able to:
- Display and sell your products
- Distribute your company’s literature
- Take custom orders from shoppers
- Obtain emails and contact information from new customers
- Determine the exact hours you will be at your table
KidStuff is happy to help you:
- Feature your company information and website link on our Facebook page throughout the month of the sale
- Project the best times for you to be at your table for highest customer and consignor interaction
KidStuff shoppers travel from Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, and Tennessee, meaning thousands of shoppers per event. KidStuff is a wonderful opportunity to build your business and emailing list! Note: One exhibit per company will be allowed at each sale event. This is determined by a combination of inquiry date, cross marketing opportunity and relevance to the KidStuff Sale audience. Check Vendor availability here.
If you would like to be considered for a spot at our next event, please complete the Vendor Interest Form. We will contact you directly regarding next steps in the registration process. This list below will be updated as partners are confirmed. We look forward to working with you!
Questions? Email Suzette@kidstuffsale.com.
Interest form for the Spring 2018 Event – will be posted soon!
Thank you for your interest!
The following vendor spots have been confirmed for the Spring 2018 event: