Express Valet Check-In
Sweet! Keep the little one in the car as you valet check-in your items for KidStuff Sale.
How? Simply choose to be a Donate all seller and select Donate while entering your tag information online. Sign up for our Express Check-In times, and we’ll place your items on the floor for you. Drive up, drop off, and go! This is a FREE service we provide for our Donate all sellers.
What if you don’t want to donate unsold larger items such as a crib or infant swing? You are welcome to claim that item during seller pick up time.
Not ready to donate all your unsold items? This season we are offering a set number of Express Check-In appointments for a nominal fee of $20.00! Review the guidelines below before securing an Express Check-In appointment time.
How It Works
- Register as a Seller.
- Select the Donate option when entering your items.
- Print your barcode tags.
- Sign up to be an Express Valet Check-In seller – be securing an Express Check-In appointment in the online MyCM tagging system.
- Bring your items to your Express Check-In appointment in labeled, disposable boxes. We will place your items on the sales floor.
- Your earnings will be directly deposited to your PayPal account, or KidStuff will mail you a check at the end of the PayPal waiting period. Use the Unsold Item Report for tax donation detail.
If you are participating in the paid option, follow the guidelines outlined on the right, secure your appointment online and present your $20 along with your seller agreement when you arrive at the venue.
Express Check-In Preparation Guidelines/Requirements
- Deliver your items in disposable boxes or containers. You will not be receiving these back.
- Sort and pack similar items together according to item category. Label each box accordingly.
- Ensure all items are to sale standards. KidStuff reserves the right to not sell any items that don’t pass inspection which will negatively affect your sell-through rate.
- Clothing must be sorted by gender and size sorted. Once sorted, bundle clothing together BY SIZE with a rubber band.
- Hanging clothing may be placed in boxes or new garbage or dry cleaning bags. Label each container accordingly.
Questions? email email@example.com