Fall Event: sellers are limited to 200 hanging clothing items and 500 items over all.
This is to allow every seller equal representation on the sale floor and to help you choose your very best items to sell. Review the list below for more information.
*Situations such as large family size or first-timers selling with many sizes to sell will be handled on a case-by-case basis. We will do our best to work with you! In our experience, a hanging clothing limit of 200 is sufficient for 97% of our consignors. We also try to communicate optional restock time during most of our events – if space allows.
Children’s seasonal clothing sizes Newborn through youth size 14
- Swimwear and accessories *for spring/summer sale only
- Coats and outerwear *for fall/winter sale only
- Costumes and dress-up wear *Halloween costumes for fall/winter sale only
- Dancewear and school uniforms
- Infant sleepers sizes newborn through 12m, limited to 10 per size/seller per gender (20 total)
- Kids’ shoes (current season only), limited to 10 pairs per gender (20 total)
- If you have shoes in excellent condition that would exceed the above limit, let us know and bundle them separately for inspection
- Maternity clothing, in-style and in-season, limited to 5 hanging garments per seller – bring your very best.
- We no longer accept maternity accessories such as bras
Toys and Equipment
- Toys, games, and puzzles
- Outdoor riding toys, bikes, and scooters
- Must have fully-charged battery and charger when dropped off
- Furniture and nursery décor accessories
- Infant equipment
- Books and DVDs *no VHSs, please
- Arts and crafts materials *no used items, please
- Stuffed animals, brands including Build-a-Bear, Webkins, GANZ, TY, Kohl’s stuffed animals, or stuffed interactive animals or characters.
For our Spring/Summer event:
- Lightweight long sleeve shirts, jeans, and pants in spring colors and designs will be accepted
- Lightweight jackets, raincoats, and wind suits will be accepted
- Coats, sweaters, cold weather accessories, snow boots, and fabrics like wool, corduroy, velvet, fleece, or flannel will not be accepted
- Holiday-themed garments such as long-sleeved Halloween T’s or short-sleeved Christmas dresses will not be accepted.
For our Fall/Winter sale:
- Short-sleeved uniform polo shirts will be accepted
- Capris in fall colors and patterns or denim will be accepted
- Swimwear, summer accessories, and pool gear will not be accepted
- Sandals, summer crocs, and pool or water shoes will not be accepted
Recall and Item Safety Information
We cannot accept car seats or boosters that are older than 5 years old. A used car seat safety checklist can be found at http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/usedseat.aspx. For the safety of our children, please go through the checklist to make sure your seat complies.