Consignor Registration Fees
Once you register as a seller at a KidStuff Sale event and pay your registration fee via PayPal, you will have access to our online tagging system. If you use a credit card to process your PayPal payment, plan to create a personal PayPal account as we will direct deposit your sale proceeds via PayPal at the end of the event. This will usually take place within 3 to 5 days after seller pick-up.
PayPal is the most efficient way for us to collect registration fees and pay out sale proceeds, however, if PayPal is not an option please email us to discuss other options. Support@KidStuffSale.com
Prepaid registration fees are non-refundable and nontransferable.
KidStuff Sale is excited to be using PayPal to direct deposit your earnings after sale events! Receiving your earnings through PayPal is free and easy for you, as it eliminates check pick-up, waiting in line, driving to the bank, and losing checks. KidStuff Sale pays the fees, and you receive your exact profit from the sale event.
Once you receive your sale earnings, you can deposit the money directly into your personal bank account, use your PayPal debit card, or use your PayPal account balance with thousands of online merchants.
All KidStuff Sale consignors must have a PayPal account to receive sale earnings via PayPal.
If you already have a PayPal account:
- Ensure the email address you have registered with KidStuff Sale is the same for your PayPal account. If not, log into PayPal and add your KidStuff Sale consignor email.
If you do not have a PayPal account:
- Go to paypal.com, and click on Sign Up.
- Create a personal account by supplying your email address Ensure the email address you have registered with KidStuff Sale is the same for your PayPal account.
- PayPal allows you to link more than one email address to your account. If you don’t create your PayPal account with your KidStuff Sale consignor email, be sure to add it once your PayPal account is verified.
- After creating your account, verify the account via email to get started.
Questions about PayPal? Visit www.paypal.com or call 1-888-221-1161. Feel free to also email us (for limited support) at info@KidStuffSale.com
If the PayPal process is not an option for you, KidStuff Sale will consider mailing a paper checks once the unclaimed PayPal funds are return to KidStuff Sale – PayPal policy is to return unclaimed funds after 30 days at which time paper checks will be mailed. Checks are mailed to the address of record – be sure to verify the mailing address on file. Please discuss this with us when you check in your items.