Seller Schedule LIVE Sale March 12-14
March Louisville Schedule
* Click Agenda to print timeline view or Month for calendar view. *Click each item for details.
Seller Frequently Asked Questions
What is KidStuff Sale?
When is the next sale?
How do I become a seller?
Why is participating in the KidStuff Sale better than having a garage sale?
What does the registration fee cover?
Do you accept MySaleManager tags or barcode tags that are used at other sales?
When do I get paid?
We typically pay our sellers within approx. 3-5 days of the close of the sale via PayPal. We also offer paper checks after unclaimed PayPal funds are returned by way of regular mailed to the address on file.
What items are accepted?
Should I iron my clothes?
Where can I find wire hangers?
Wire hangers are required for our fall/winter event. Wire hangers can be found at Walmart stores and some Dollar Tree stores. You can also check at your local dry cleaner; if you do business with them, often times they will give you a handful. Occasionally, KidStuff Sale will place a bulk order for our registered sellers. Watch for an email regarding ordering hangers.
Are there items that you don’t accept?
- Juniors clothing (or anything above a children’s size 14)*; exceptions must be approved in advance by texting 502-262-1248
- Clothing with stains, tears, or holes
- Toys or equipment with missing or defective pieces
- Toys without batteries or toys that don’t work (We test all toys at drop-off.)
- Damaged or defective items will be removed from the sale.
- Items that were free to you that many people receive, such as hospital gift bags or samples.
- Room decor
- Stuffed animals, except:
- Battery- operating teaching toys
- Character toys, such as talking Elmo
- Holiday-themed toys in new condition
*All exceptions must be inspected and approved.
If you’re unsure about an item, consider whether or not you would give it to your child. No one wants to sort through – much less buy – damaged items for their children. We insist on accepting only high-quality items in excellent condition.
How do I price my items?
A good rule of thumb is to price at 25 – 35% of retail value, depending on the brand and condition of the item. Baby equipment, furniture, and large indoor and outdoor toys sell very well and are in high demand. On the other hand, we typically have an abundance of 0 – 6 mo. sizes, so these must be priced competitively in order to sell.