Important Dates for Sellers *subject to change
- Seller Registration- FULL wait-list started 8/1/2018
- TagForYou Registration: FULL
- Seller Registration Closes:
- Sun., Aug. 19th 8 pm or when max of 750 regular & TagForYou sellers is reached
- RESTOCK Seller Registration opens: Mon., Aug. 20th 8 am
- RESTOCK Seller Registration closes: Fri., Aug. 24th 8 pm
- Inventory System Locks for REGULAR and RESTOCK sellers: Sun., Sept., 2nd 9 pm
- Seller Check-In: Sept. 9th & 10th (by appointment)
- Volunteer Presales: Tuesday, September 11th
- Special Guest Presale: Wed. & Thur. Sept. 12th & 13th
- RESTOCK item check-in: Thur., Sept., 13 9 am to 12 pm
- Item Pick-up for All Sellers: Sun., Sept., 16th 4 pm – 8 pm
Fall Louisville Schedule
* Click Agenda to print timeline view or Month for calendar view. *Click each item for details.
Consignor Frequently Asked Questions
What is KidStuff Sale?
When is the next sale?
How do I become a seller?
Why is participating in the KidStuff Sale better than having a garage sale?
What does the registration fee cover?
Do you accept MySaleManager tags or barcode tags that are used at other sales?
When do I get paid?
What items are accepted?
Should I iron my clothes?
Where can I find wire hangers?
Are there items that you don’t accept?
- Juniors clothing (or anything above a children’s size 14)*; exceptions must be approved in advance by texting 502-262-1248
- Clothing with stains, tears, or holes
- Toys or equipment with missing or defective pieces
- Toys without batteries or toys that don’t work (We test all toys at drop-off.)
- Damaged or defective items will be removed from the sale.
- Items that were free to you that many people receive, such as hospital gift bags or samples.
- Room decor
- Stuffed animals, except:
- Battery- operating teaching toys
- Character toys, such as talking Elmo
- Holiday-themed toys in new condition
*All exceptions must be inspected and approved.
If you’re unsure about an item, consider whether or not you would give it to your child. No one wants to sort through – much less buy – damaged items for their children. We insist on accepting only high-quality items in excellent condition.
How do I price my items?
A good rule of thumb is to price at 25 – 35% of retail value, depending on the brand and condition of the item. Baby equipment, furniture, and large indoor and outdoor toys sell very well and are in high demand. On the other hand, we typically have an abundance of 0 – 6 mo. sizes, so these must be priced competitively in order to sell.