Express Valet Check-In
Sweet! Keep the little one in the car as you VALET Check-In your items for KidStuff Sale.
How? Be a DONATE all seller. Simply choose to be a Donate all seller and select Donate while entering your tag information online. Sign up for our VALET Express Check-In times – Drive up, WE unload then floor your items, and you are off to enjoy the rest of your day!
What if you don’t want to donate a specific unsold item – no problem. Simply stop by and pick up your item during seller pick up time.
VALET Express Check In service is also offered as an incentive to our high sell-through sellers.
How It Works
- Register as a Seller.
- Select the Donate option when entering your items.
- Print your barcode tags.
- Sign up to be an VALET Express Check-In seller – by securing a VALET Express Check-In appointment in the online MyCM tagging system.
- Bring your items to your VALET Express Check-In appointment in labeled, disposable boxes. We will place your items on the sales floor.
- Your earnings will be directly deposited to your PayPal account, or KidStuff will mail you a check at the end of the PayPal waiting period. Use the Unsold Item Report for tax donation detail.
Express Check-In Preparation Guidelines/Requirements
- Deliver your items in disposable boxes or containers. You will not be receiving these back.
- Sort and pack similar items together according to item category. Label each box accordingly.
- Ensure all items are to sale standards. KidStuff reserves the right to not sell any items that don’t pass inspection which will negatively affect your sell-through rate.
- Clothing must be sorted by gender and size sorted. Once sorted, bundle clothing together BY SIZE with a rubber band.
- Hanging clothing may be placed in boxes or new garbage or dry cleaning bags. Label each container accordingly.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org