Express Valet Check-In
Sweet! Keep the little one in the car as you valet check-in your items for KidStuff Sale.
How? Simply choose to be a Donate all seller and select Donate while entering your tag information online. Sign up for our Express Check-In times, and we’ll place your items on the floor for you. Drive up, drop off, and go!
What if you don’t want to donate every single item? You can still participate by marking up to 8 items* as No Discount and still getting all the benefits. This is a great option if you want to donate and discount your clothing and toys but not larger items like cribs or swings.
How It Works
- Register as a Seller.
- Select the Donate option when entering your items. To help increase your sales and earnings, the system will mark those as Discount for our discount day sale.
- Print your barcode tags.
- Sign up to be an Express Valet Check-In seller – spots are limited! Once confirmed, your next step is to
loginand choose an Express Check-In appointment in MyCM.
- Bring your items to your Express Check-In appointment in labeled, disposable boxes. We will place your items on the sales floor.
- Your earnings will be directly deposited to your PayPal account, or KidStuff will mail you a check at the end of the PayPal waiting period. Use the Unsold Item Report for tax donation detail.
Express Check-In Preparation Guidelines
- Deliver your items in disposable boxes or containers. You will not be receiving these back.
- Sort and pack similar items together according to item category. Label each box accordingly.
- Ensure all items are to sale standards. KidStuff reserves the right to not sell any items that don’t pass inspection which will negatively affect your sell-through rate.
- Clothing must be sorted by gender and size sorted. Once sorted, bundle clothing together BY SIZE with a rubber band.
- Hanging clothing may be placed in boxes or new garbage or dry cleaning bags. Label each container accordingly.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org