Kidstuff Sale Blog
Live Sale | March 2021
Check in day is right around the corner! Here are the detailed instructions on how to bag your items for the easiest check-in possible!
Greetings! Here are all the details regarding the 1st 600 Seller Launch Party on Sept 14th! If you are a seller with inventory and registered before July 20, 2021, at 8:21 am YOU are invited to the Launch Party!
- The first 600 registered sellers SHOP KidStuff Sale starting at 6 pm on September 14th.
- You are welcome to bring a plus ONE – your mom, sister, hubby, or shopping buddy, etc.
- There will be NO children during the Launch Party event for…so…many…reasons….(unless in an infant carrier) Thanks for your understanding and support.
- The ALL seller presale is Wednesday, Sept 15th starting at 9 am – attend on the 15th if you can’t make it Tuesday the 14th.
- If you MUST shop with a child, plan to shop AFTER 3 pm on the 15th at which time one little may attend (as your plus one) and must be in a stroller or wagon.
- There will be lines on the 14th – bring your shopping list and your patience:)
- If lines are a concern, please attend at a less busy time *we suggest the afternoon of the 15th or mid-day on the 17th.
- There will be music at the Launch Party!
- There will be prizes at the Launch Party!
- You will find great deals during the Launch Party!
- We are offering exciting Silver / Gold and Platinum shopping opportunities too! See the graphic below – space is limited – tickets secured through the form link.
- First 600 sellers please complete this form in order for the KidStuff Sale team to be best prepared for your level of participation and to send you your ticket link!
Wow! The sell through rates in March were amazing! We didn’t have a formal program set for that sale – but I’ve decided to go back and take a peek and add one. The sellers listed below fall in one of two groups:
- Sellers from the March event sold more than 100 items AND had a item sell through rate of over 89% AND had a dollar sell through rate of over 89%! Wow – just wow! This group of sellers sold a crazy high amount of their over all inventory AND at full price! Boom! Don’t think for a minute they priced all their stuff too low – there is a sweet spot and they’ve found it! Also they rocked item prep, tag attachment, and accurate inventory!
- Sellers with solid sell through rate WITH a WOWZA average price per item AND a high % of dollar sell through – they entered quality items, priced right and sold at primarily at full price.
- Note: There are a number of NEW sellers and sellers who used our TagForYou service! Our KidStuff taggers are amazing!! Sorry, I cannot go back and look up individual sell through information – thanks for understanding.
These sellers will enjoy the following:
- Valet Check-In (which mean they can participate as a valet check-in seller and they do not have to discount or donate their items. They don’t need to… all their items are are gone at full price.
- One Hour Early Shopping – based on the shopping time they choose to participate in for Sept sale – they can arrive one hour earlier.
I can’t say enough how much I love KidStuff sale! It is better than black Friday 😂 to me anyways! Emily and I had a blast and filled the car bottom to top literally. We got alllllll you see here plus a car seat and one more bag of stuff. Thank you so much for creating this event years ago and we can’t wait for the next one! Just love these sales so much! I think I’ve said that already 😂
In celebration of our 100th sale – we held a special drawing for one lucky seller to win 100% of their sales – the winner is Beth Shoemaker! Congratulations Beth! Thank you for allowing up the privilege of selling your KidStuff!
Standard Check-In appointments for late Monday night and all day Tuesday. After you drive and drop as indicated below, you park and come in the venue to check in. Then place boxes in the correct area of the sale floor, basket shoes by size, hang rubber banded clothing by size and bin books by type. Take as many boxes with you as possible. 🙂 Enjoy a sneak peek at all the goodies! Ha! We’d ask that you leave littles at home during this process if at all possible. Thanks for understanding.
Sellers participating in Valet Check-In on Monday (Sell through incentive sellers and seller who have marked their inventory discount/donate) please reference this map for when you arrive at the venue. We will use the same process as last Sept. Stop #1 Infant Equipment and general boxed items. Stop #2 Other larger toys / furniture items with LARGE tags Stop #3 clothing. Please make sure you boxed are #’d correctly – thanks so much! We are excited to see you tomorrow!
Welcome to KidStuff Sale seller information and event update page. All pertinent information and updates as we prepare for the sale will be listed here.