Wow! The sell through rates in March were amazing! We didn’t have a formal program set for that sale – but I’ve decided to go back and take a peek and add one. The sellers listed below fall in one of two groups:
- Sellers from the March event sold more than 100 items AND had a item sell through rate of over 89% AND had a dollar sell through rate of over 89%! Wow – just wow! This group of sellers sold a crazy high amount of their over all inventory AND at full price! Boom! Don’t think for a minute they priced all their stuff too low – there is a sweet spot and they’ve found it! Also they rocked item prep, tag attachment, and accurate inventory!
- Sellers with solid sell through rate WITH a WOWZA average price per item AND a high % of dollar sell through – they entered quality items, priced right and sold at primarily at full price.
- Note: There are a number of NEW sellers and sellers who used our TagForYou service! Our KidStuff taggers are amazing!! Sorry, I cannot go back and look up individual sell through information – thanks for understanding.
These sellers will enjoy the following:
- Valet Check-In (which mean they can participate as a valet check-in seller and they do not have to discount or donate their items. They don’t need to… all their items are are gone at full price.
- One Hour Early Shopping – based on the shopping time they choose to participate in for Sept sale – they can arrive one hour earlier.