Does the idea of pricing and tagging your items overwhelm you? Are you lacking the time or desire to tag your KidStuff for our sale? Good news: We’ll do it for you!
** Please do not use the regular event registration process if you plan to use the tagging service – use the link below. All fees are taken from your sale proceeds – prepayment is not required.
How It Works
It’s as easy as 1-2-3/A-B-C:
- Arrange the items you would like KidStuff Sale to tag and sell for you
- Gather and arrange your quality children’s clothing, toys, and equipment. Visit our What to Sell page for more information. You’ll receive detailed instructions once you’ve secured your Tag for You reservation.
- Bring your items to the designated drop off location & we’ll take it from there.
- To get started, simply complete the KidStuff Sale Tag for You Service Form and select a time to bring us your items. We’ll take it from there!
- Collect your proceeds Money!
- At the end of the KidStuff event, you can pick up unsold items or donate them. KidStuff offers direct deposit via PayPal or can mail your check and a tax donation slip for your donated unsold items.
Tagging Service Information
If you’re running out of time to tag but would still like see your items sell for their real value, then our Tag for You Service is a perfect option for you:
- KidStuff charges no upfront fees for our tagging services. All fees are taken from your sale earnings.
- KidStuff will provide all materials for item tagging and preparation, including pins, hangers, zip ties, packing tape, cardstock, and ink. Tag for You Sellers will be charged a nominal material fee of $20 per order.
- KidStuff Sale provides the service of prepping, pricing, tagging, storing, transporting, and selling your items for the entire season.
- You’ll earn 40% of your personal sales and participate in all other Seller benefits, such as private presales and early discount shopping!
Questions? Call or text Stephanie 502-645-9088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rather not wait for the sale season? We also offer a toys & equipment purchase service.
Learn more here.