Does the idea of pricing and tagging your items overwhelm you? Are you lacking the time or desire to tag your KidStuff for our sale? Good news: We’ll do it for you!
How It Works
It’s as easy as 1-2-3/A-B-C:
- Arrange the items you would like KidStuff Sale to tag and sell for you
- Gather and arrange your quality children’s clothing, toys, and equipment. Visit our What to Sell page for more information. You’ll receive detailed instructions once you’ve secured your Tag for You reservation.
- Bring your items to the designated drop off location & we will take it from there
- To get started, simply complete the KidStuff Sale Tag for You Service Form and select a time to bring us your items.
- Collect your proceeds Money!
- Shortly after the KidStuff event, we will PayPal your event proceeds to your PayPal account. We will also email you a tax donation slip for your donated unsold items.
Tagging Service Information
If you’re running out of time to tag but would still like see your items sell for their real value, then our Tag for You Service is a perfect option for you:
- Secure a TFY check in appointment time and Register as a seller at our KidStuff Sale Event
- KidStuff will provide all materials for item tagging and preparation, including pins, hangers, zip ties, packing tape, cardstock, and ink.
- KidStuff Sale provides the service of prepping, pricing, tagging, storing, transporting, and selling your items for the entire season.
- You’ll earn 40% of your personal sales and participate in all other Seller benefits, such as private presales and early discount shopping!
Questions? Call or text KidStuff Sale 502-262-1248 or email Support@KidStuffSale.com.
Rather not wait for the sale season? We also offer a toys & equipment purchase service.
Email Support@KidStuffSale.com if you are interested in learning more.