Partner with us at our March Sale in Louisville, KY
Sellers partner with KidStuff Sale each season to host sale events. Together they help in areas they love and are talented in such as organizing clothing and toys, straightening merchandise, assisting shoppers, and running the check-out and register area and much more!
Shifts are listed on the online tagging and scheduling section of the website. We are also happy to create a custom shift that works with your family schedule. We are flexible!
Partner with the KidStuff Sale Team & Enjoy Consignment Commission Savings and an
Early Shopping Bonus!
- KidStuff Sale sellers receive a 67% payout & a special seller presale March 10th @ 3:30 pm
- Partner with the Team any one (1) shift for a 70% payout and shop: March 10th @ 1:30 p.m.
- Partner with the Team any two (2) shifts for a 75% payout & shop: March 10th @ 1:00 p.m.
- Partner with the Team any three (3) shifts for a 75% payout & shop: March 10th @ 12:30 p.m.
- Partner with the Team any four (4) shifts for a 80% payout & shop: March 10th@ 12:00 p.m.
- Note: One shift is four (4) hours If you are unable to secure the number of needed shifts to reach your desired % payout and shopping time, check back. Additional shifts may be added on an as-needed basis the one week before the event.
- Approved Area Leads Partner with the Team five (5) shifts for a 85% payout & shop: March 10th
- @ 11:00 a.m.
- Area Leads oversee in key roles such as sale set up, check-in inspection, floor management, register and so on. If you would like to be considered for an Area Lead partner role email Support@KidStuffSale.com and include your area of interest/experience. We would love to explore this with you! Please do NOT choose the 5th shift without approval. Thanks for understanding.
What will I be doing when I partner with the KidStuff Sale Team?
Depending on the shift that you choose, you could be doing a variety of activities. Before the sale begins, you may be inspecting or organizing clothing and toys. Putting items on the sale floor and merchandising. If you chose a shift during the sale, you could be assisting shoppers to find items and then carry them to the HOLD area. You also could be helping in the HOLD or the count area as shoppers prepare to get in line for the register. If you are interesting in running a register let us know. We are happy to train you. Set up involves loading and unloading the truck and setting up clothing racks and display tables which is a great partner role if you are tracking your steps! Sale set-up and tear-down activities involve lots of walking. The most important thing you will be doing as a team partner is meeting other moms, helping to run the sale and having fun!
What should I wear?
What about snacks and drinks?
If you are helping several shifts or during meal times, please feel free to bring a snack and drink with you. Some snacks are provided.
Can I bring my child/children with me?
We ask that team partners find someone to keep your children while helping at the sale. We depend on our partners to keep our events running smoothly and securely, and have found that kiddos can be a distraction. This is a fun time out with other parents too!
What if the shift times that are available to sign up for do not work for me?
We are more than happy to help you find a time that works for you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help create a shift that fits yours and the sale’s needs.
What if I am not able to fulfill my partner shift commitment?
We are all moms and understand that life happens! Please, if you are not able to be there during your shift, try to find someone to cover your commitment. This could be your husband, mom, dad, sister, or friend. If you have no one that can come in your place, please contact us, and we will do our best to find a replacement and reschedule you for another shift. If you are not able to secure a make-up shifts, we will adjust your payout by $25.00 for each shift that you miss.