Volunteer March 10-18 in Louisville, KY
Shifts are listed on the online tagging and scheduling section of the website. We are also happy to create a custom shift that works with your family schedule. We are flexible!
Volunteer Earnings and Early Shopping Incentives
- All KidStuff Sale sellers earn 67% of personal sales plus enjoy a presale opportunity with their favorite PLUS#1 on Wednesday, March 13th 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Volunteer any one (1) shift earn 70% and shop Tues., March 12 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Volunteer any two (2) shifts to earn 75% & shop Tues., March 12 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Volunteer any three (3) shifts to earn 75% & shop Tues., March 12 4:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Volunteer four (4) *RED shifts to earn 80% & shop Tues., March 12 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Note: One shift is four (4) hours / RED shifts are classified as High Priority on the schedule.
- Area Leads Volunteer five (5) shifts to earn 85% & shop Tues. Mar. 12 3:00pm – 9:00 pm
- Area Leads earning 85% help in key roles such as sale set up lead, check-in inspection lead, floor management lead, register lead and so on. If you would like to be considered for an Area Lead role email Support@KidStuffSale.com and include your area of interest/experience. We would love to explore this with you! Please do NOT choose the 5th shift without approval. Thanks for understanding.
- The need for additional high priority shifts will be determined and created the week before the event.
** High priority opportunities are filled on a first-come, first served basis. If you are unable to secure the number of needed shifts to reach your desired % of sales and shopping time, check back. Additional high priority shifts may be added on an as-needed basis the one week before the event.
What will I be doing when I volunteer?
Depending on the shift that you choose, you could be doing a variety of jobs. Before the sale begins, you may be helping to inspect or organize clothing and toys. Putting items on the sale floor and merchandising. If you chose a shift during the sale, you could be helping shoppers find items and then carry them to the HOLD area. You also could be helping in the HOLD or the count area as shoppers prepare to get in line for the register. You will never be asked to work the register if you have not been trained on our register system – but if you are interested