Volunteer Sept 9-17 in Louisville, KY
Shifts are listed on the online tagging and scheduling section of the website. We are also happy to create a custom shift that works with your family schedule. We are flexible!
Volunteer Earnings and Early Shopping Incentives
- Volunteer five (5) shifts as an Area Lead earn 85% & shop Tues., Sept. 11 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Volunteer four (4) high priority shifts earn 80% & shop Tues., Sept. 11 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Volunteer any three (3) shifts earn 75% & shop Tues., Sept. 11 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Volunteer any two (2) shifts earn 75% & shop Tues., Sept. 11 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Volunteer any one (1) shift earn 70% and shop Tuesday, Sept 11 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Note: *One shift is four (4) hours
- Volunteers earning 85% help in key roles such as sale set up lead, check-in inspection lead, floor management lead, register lead and so on. Volunteers who would like to earn 85% of personal sales should email Support@KidStuffSale.com to request consideration for a Team/Area Lead role. We would love to discuss this with you!
- The need for additional high priority shifts will be determined and created the week before the event. Please do not select a 5th high priority shifts without approval.
** High priority opportunities are filled on a first-come, first served basis. If you are unable to secure the number of needed shifts to reach your desired % of sales and shopping time, check back. Additional high priority shifts may be added on an as-needed basis the one week before the event.
What will I be doing when I volunteer?
Depending on the shift that you choose, you could be doing a variety of jobs. Before the sale begins, you may be helping to inspect or organize clothing and toys. Putting items on the sale floor and merchandising. If you chose a shift during the sale, you could be helping shoppers find items and then carry them to the HOLD area. You also could be helping in the HOLD or the count area as shoppers prepare to get in line for the register. You will never be asked to work the register if you have not been trained on our register system – but if you are interested