KidStuff Sale events couldn’t happen without the help of our volunteers (also known as Ambassador Sellers)! At each sale, help is needed to receive and organize clothing and toys, straighten merchandise, assist shoppers, and help with the check-out and register area.
Shifts are listed on the online tagging and scheduling section of the website. We are also happy to create a custom shift that works with your family schedule. We are flexible!
Ambassador Seller Incentives – Volunteer Presale date March 7, 2017
- Volunteer any one (1) shift* and attend early presale starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Volunteer any two (2) shifts, earn 75% of sales, and attend early presale starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Volunteer three (3) high priority shifts, earn 80% of sales** and attend early presale starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Volunteer four (4) high priority shifts, earn 85% of sales** and attend earliest presale starting at 4:00 p.m.
- Volunteer two (2) KEY shifts, earn 75% of sales, and attend earliest presale starting at 4:00 p.m.
KEY shifts include SET-UP, INSPECTION, SORT, OR TEAR-DOWN. These shifts will be ALL CAPS in volunteer scheduling system.
Note: *One shift is four (4) hours.
** High priority opportunities are filled on a first-come, first served basis.† †If you are unable to secure the number of needed shifts to reach your desired % of sales and shopping time, check back. Additional high priority shifts may be added on an as-needed basis the week before the event. See the sale calendar for the specific dates and times.