KidStuff Sale events couldn’t happen without the help of our volunteers (also known as Ambassador Sellers)! At each sale, help is needed to receive and organize clothing and toys, straighten merchandise, assist shoppers, and help with the check-out and register area.
Shifts are listed on the online tagging and scheduling section of the website. We are also happy to create a custom shift that works with your family schedule. We are flexible!
Volunteer % of Sale Proceeds Incentives
- Volunteer any two (2) shifts, earn 75% of sales
- Volunteer three (3) high priority shifts earn 80% of sales**
- Volunteers who would like to earn 85% of personal sales should secure 3 high priority shifts and then email Support@KidStuffSale.com to request consideration for a 4th shift. **The need for additional high priority shifts will be determined and created the week before the event.
- Note: *One shift is four (4) hours.
Volunteer PreSale Shopping Incentives
- Volunteer three (3+) shifts shop Tuesday, March 6th 2:00pm – 9:00pm
- All Volunteers are invited to shop Tuesday, March 6th 4:00pm – 9:00pm
** High priority opportunities are filled on a first-come, first served basis.† †If you are unable to secure the number of needed shifts to reach your desired % of sales and shopping time, check back. Additional high priority shifts may be added on an as-needed basis the one week before the event.